Clay has been used for approximately 5000 years and our suppliers have been producing it since 1935. Since 1987, the vitrified clay pipes and fittings have been manufactured in a new factory, based on a German technology. Our suppliers have British and American consultancy as well as highly qualified workers.
WHY VITRIFIED CLAY PIPES?
- Easy to assemble and maintain
- Long lifetime
- Fire-proof and “green”, recyclable
- Compression strength 160 N/mm2 for small diameters
- 160 N/mm2 for large diameters
- Tensile strength 15 – 40 N/mm2
- Modulus of elasticity 50000 N/mm2
- Hardness 7 Mohs
- Thermal expansion coefficient 5x10-6K-1
- Working pressure 0,5 bars
- Chemical resistance pH 0 – 14
- Admitted washing pressure 120 bars
- Equivalent roughness EN295 0.02 – 0.05
- Darmstadt abrasion resistance – 0.25 mm to 100.000 cycles